This year we are pleased to announce our first Uncommon Kid’s Experience (from age 5 - 12) – where the children of our delegates will have their own “Inspire” Experience.
There will be 2 evenings (19.00 to 21.00 hrs) and 1 full day (10.00 to 18.00 hrs) of fast moving and worship, teaching, ministry and fun activities for the children to give them a really fun, engaging and meaningful time.
Each day, the activities will be based around Biblical themes reinforced with child-appropriate fun activities eg a “Crazy Science” evening with songs, puppets, teaching and lots of “Wow!” factor experiments using dry ice and other chemicals. The theme for the Crazy Science event is Ephesians 3 v 20 which in the children’s Bible says “With God’s power working in us, God can do much more than we can ask or think of”.
Food will be provided, but you will be required to collect your children during the lunch hour and Saturday.
CHILDREN CANNOT BE ACCEPTED TO THE CRÈCHE UNLESS THIS FORM IS FULLY COMPLETED AND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ACCEPTED.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- In the interest of health and safety of the other children in the crèche, I agree to remove my child if he/she has any contagious illness, including sickness and diarrhoea.
- In the interest of health and safety of the other children in the crèche I understand I must fully inform crèche staff of any medications brought into the crèche so that they may be locked in the medical box. I understand that it is my responsibility to administer any medication my child needs.
- I understand even if my child is self-administering, I must make sure a crèche staff is aware.
- I understand that I must inform crèche staff if my child has been in contact with any contagious diseases.
- I agree to collect my child promptly at the agreed time.
- I understand that the crèche staff cannot be held responsible for any items of clothing, bags, toys or mobile phones that are lost or left behind in the crèche. We ask that parents check that their child has all belongings with them at pick-up time.
- I understand that verbal and physical abuse by a child towards other children and staff members is considered unacceptable behaviour and will result in my child being removed from the crèche.
- I agree to my child receiving emergency treatment by health professionals if my child is taken to hospital and that they are responsible for any decisions on medical treatment in my absence.