Please read all information on this page carefully, particularly the Terms and Conditions. Exhibitors are reminded that stand sharing, selling and/or distribution of promotional materials for non-exhibitors are strictly prohibited. Any illegal promotional materials found on the premises will be confiscated and destroyed.
To ensure there is a diverse mix of businesses at the Fair, we may restrict the number of businesses exhibiting the same type of product/service to a maximum of 2.
Stands are reserved on a “first come, first serve” basis, and only upon receipt of full payment. To reserve a stand (subject to availability) please review the attached floor plan and contact – Kunbi Anifowoshe 07903 470230 or Derin Olayinka 07958218021. See “Exhibition Stands” below for more information.
Early booking is strongly advised to avoid disappointment, as there are very limited spaces.
Please feel free to contact us on any of the details below if you have any queries.
This year, we will be split between 2 rooms and will be offering 2m x 2m stand spaces for all exhibitors.
All stands are 6ft by 2 ft trestle tables priced at£100.00 each, and will be allocated on a “first-come-first serve” basis. To reserve a stand (subject to availability), please complete the form below or contact Kunbi Anifowoshe 07903 470230 or Derin Olayinka 07958218021
To avoid disappointments, please:
- Complete booking form below
- Send a copy of your registration confirmation email along with payment for full amount to the Finance department in the Jesus House Church Office.
Please note that payment must be received no later than Thursday 3rd of May 2018 after confirmation of stand availability. Failure to do this may result in your stand being reallocated.
Please call the church office to make a card payment or bank transfer. Alternatively, you can pay by cheque made payable to “Jesus House” and write “UCW Mall 2018”, your name and telephone number at the back of the cheque and hand it in to the Church Office at Jesus House or send it by post to:
C/o Mrs Laide Olunloyo
Esthers Ministry (UCW 2018)
Jesus House for all the Nations
112 Brent Terrace
Brent Cross London
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CHEQUE MUST CLEAR BEFORE THE EVENT OR THE ALLOCATION WILL BE VOID, so please ensure that you send it in good time.
It is also possible to make a cash payment before the deadline.
Exhibitors will be allowed on the premises to set up their stands from 2:00 pm on Thursday 24th of May.
Jesus House is located at 112 Brent Terrace, Brent Cross, London, NW2 1LT (the old RAC building). Nearest tube station is Brent Cross on the Northern Line. Take bus 210 from Brent Cross station to Brent Cross Shopping Centre, and then take one of buses 112, 232, 266, 182 or 142 to the venue. There is also ample parking spaces onsite as well as in the overflow car park. See attached map for directions.
IMPORTANT: Food or Drink of any kind is strictly prohibited in the Exhibition Hall. All refreshments must be consumed in the dedicated café area which is clearly sign-posted.
EXHIBITOR PROMOTIONAL ITEMS
We anticipate a large delegate turnout, and we will be handing out gift bags containing conference materials and gift items from exhibitors, to the conference delegates. If you wish to include any promotional materials (1 item per exhibitor maximum) in the gift bags (at a cost of £20 or free with a stand), please contact Kunbi Anifowoshe 07903 470230 or Derin Olayinka 07958218021 for more details
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Food & drinks of any kind are not permitted in the Exhibition Hall.
- Stand sharing is strictly prohibited, and exhibitors are not allowed to distribute promotional flyers on behalf of other businesses not exhibiting. Any found will be confiscated and destroyed.
- Exhibitors are not allowed to exhibit multiple “unrelated” products e.g. shoes and food. Examples of related products are Gift Items (pens, mugs etc), Ladies Accessories (shoes, bags, belts) etc.
- “Unrelated” multiple products must be exhibited in separate stands.
- For Health & Safety reasons, exhibitors enlisting the help of others are limited to a maximum of 2 helpers (excluding exhibitor) per stand.
- Exhibitors are not allowed to bring in their own tables or stand panels, as these will be provided. However, exhibitors are allowed to bring in any necessary fixtures such as mirrors, extension leads. If in doubt, please check with a member of the Organising Committee.
- Please do not attach posters and similar items to the walls. Under no circumstances must pins, nails or drills be used as this may cause damage. For more information, please contact a member of the Esthers Team.
- Exhibitors are responsible for clearing up after the event. Exhibitors should endeavour to leave their spaces tidy and in the condition in which they were found.
- The conference organisers take no responsibility for any loss or theft of your property, injury or damage caused by your stand, you or persons representing you at the fair. We recommend that you make your own arrangements for insurance cover. Participation at the Uncommon Woman mall is at your own risk.
- Exhibitors who fail to comply with the above may be excluded from future events.